Do it this way -
1. Open Customers
2. Click on the Overview tab (vertical button on the bottom left side)
3. Change Status from "All" to "Open" (right side of screen)
You should now have a list of all unallocated transactions from customers.
4. If you don't see the customer name on the list, right click with your mouse and select from the pop-up menu Column Properties.
5. Copy the "Name" field from the right window into the left window using the left arrow button in the middle.
6. Press Save and then OK.
Note: You can also drag the column headings around using your mouse if you don't like the arrangement. You can also add or remove other columns as per steps 5 and 6.
Note: Press Right-mouse, Column Properties, then press Save and OK to save the arrangement so you don't have to do this each time.
7. Right click with your mouse again and select Export
8. Save As type Excel Workbook or OfficeLink (if you have Excel installed, OfficeLink is preferred).
If all goes according to plan you should now have a spreadsheet of all unpaid transactions and unallocated payments. You can of course continue to refine or sort the report inside Excel at this point.